Amazon quiz 19 March 2020, Amazon Quiz Answers Today, Amazon Quiz 19 March Answers, Amazon Rs 15,000 Quiz Answers: As we all know Amazon daily comes with an exciting quiz with the name of “Quiz Time” where people can win a prize by answering five questions.
Today’s quiz winner will get Rs 15,000 only if they answer all questions correctly.
The amazon quiz 19 March 2020 started at 8 AM and will continue till 12 PM. Where users need to answer five questions.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today
- Today’s Quiz Name: Amazon Daily Quiz
- Date: 19th March 2020
- Time: 8 AM to 12 PM
- Prize: Rs 15,000
- Winners Declared on: 31st March 2020
How to Play Amazon Quiz 19 March 2020
- First, install the official Amazon App from the Play Store or App Store.
- Open App & login to your account using email id or mobile number.
- Find the Today’s Amazon Quiz banner on the homepage.
- Click on the banner to start playing the Quiz.
Amazon Quiz 19 March 2020 Answers
Question 1: Who Has Proposed A New Climate Law That Would Set A Target Of Net-Zero Greenhouse Gas Emissions By 2050?
Answer: European Union
Question 2: Bundelkhand Expressway Is Being Built In Which Indian State?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
Question 3: Who Is The Only Second Indian Woman Cricketer After Mithali Raj To Top The Women’s T20 International Rankings?
Answer: Shafali Verma
Question 4: Which Social Media App Announced A New Sharing Format Called ‘Fleets’ – Which Disappears After 24 Hours?
Question 5: Which Institution Is Responsible For Conferring The Highest Honour In The Fine Arts?
Answer: Lalit Kala Akademi